Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line by Sunline Review
Sunline is a new line company from Japan which has recently emerged on top due to its fluorocarbon fishing lines that are quite popular among the professional line anglers.
A true professional knows the importance of that thin strand which is the only thing between them and the fish.
You can easily recognize a low-quality fluorocarbon fishing line when you see one. A low-quality fluorocarbon line can be slinky and might jerk off the spool too often. It might frustrate you and ruin your bass fishing experience.
On the other hand, if you have chosen the right quality fluorocarbon fishing line it will work smoothly against your thumb and will also withhold the weight of the heavy bass. You will have an effortless fishing experience that way.
Sunline understands your fishing line needs like no other and presents to you the best quality of fluorocarbon fishing line to date. The lower lbs. fishing lines are best suited for techniques like drop shotting.
However, for jigs, fishing worms, or Senko-style baits, you can use the stronger ones. Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line can provide great camouflage when you are trying to deceive your bait.
Extreme abrasion resistance
Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line has the ability to withstand being rubbed over hard on any rough surface. It is very important that when your fishing line comes in contact with sharp-edged rock, it should not break and this is what we are offering in this fluorocarbon fishing line.
Fluorocarbon in general has more abrasion resistance than monofilament lines. Hence it is more durable and will hold up for a longer time.
Excellent for heavy cover applications
Not many fishing rods can handle heavy cover applications and often break or don’t prove as effective as you want them to be. But we assure you that Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is suitable for all sorts of applications and especially for heavy cover applications.
Uniform line diameter
Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line has a lower and uniform diameter which gives it greater sensitivity and even a greater lure control.
Triple resin coating for softer supple handling
Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line has a triple resin coating which gives it a limper feel. Due to this feature, it has a low memory. It maintains a straight shape after leaving the reel. It is much easier to tie complicated knots on the fishing line, because of this feature.
Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is available in clear as well as in green color. Green color fishing line provides an underwater camouflage where invisibility is required.
- It is much denser than water and thus sinks easily. This gives it an advantage over non-fluorocarbon fishing lines because it can go much deeper in the sea to lure the bait.
- It has higher invisibility than other fishing lines which do not use fluorocarbon. Its refractive index matches with that of water which lets all the light to pass right through it making it a non-reflective surface. This way you can easily trick your bait.
- Due to the non-absorbing nature of fluorocarbons, they do not weaken easily and sustain longer than usual.
- Because of its inert nature, it resists weathering by the sun or any other chemical present in the surrounding, which gives it a longer life than any other non-fluorocarbon fishing line.
- It is easily manageable on the reel because of its supple nature.
- Fluorocarbon has a low memory which sometimes creates snags on the spool. They keep on shooting off of the reel and gets tangled.
- One problem we often find with this product is its stretch. It doesn’t recover like other non-fluorocarbon fishing lines and results in a much thinner and weaker fishing line.
- It is a bit expensive than braid and monofilament fishing lines.
ConclusionSuper FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is quite a catch for all the professional bass anglers out there. It has everything you are looking for in a perfect fishing line. From high abrasion resistance to low memory, from high sensitivity to maximum invisibility.
Even though it’s a newer product in the fishing line industry but starting from Japan, it has made its mark all over the world with its durability and excellent results.
So far it has received positive reviews from customers all over the world and has produced many satisfying clients who have left the conventional braid and monofilament fishing lines for our Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line.